Trading Journal #70
08:48 am: “Futures mixed with Nasdaq down and SP500/Dow Jones flat to start the day. It’s a short term day as market closed at 1pm, so manage risk wisely
08:49 am: “Morning focus on TSLA for possible gap filling. SPY IWM QQQ BA also on watch.
- TSLA was gapping up and Tech was seeing some selling pressure, so I faded the open for gap filling and locked 117% gains on PUTs
- BA was on my watch all week and took calls for break higher and locked +115% gains
- NFLX was looking for a red to green move so I took some calls. The first ones got stopped but at 10am bought the dip and calls gave +100% gains so got back my money from early stops
- DWAC was seeing some bull flow so I built a position and locked +113% gains
- IWM I faded with some next week PUTs but decided to close flat and done
|Time||Symbol||Contract||Avg Entry||Avg Exit||QTY||Pct Gain||PnL $|
|9:30AM||TSLA||Nov 25 $182.5 Puts||$1.15||$2.50||9||117%||$1,204.20|
|9:33AM||BA||Nov 25 $175 Calls||$0.65||$1.40||15||115%||$1,107.00|
|9:39AM||NFLX||Nov 25 $290 Calls||$0.70||$0.55||14||-21%||-$226.80|
|9:47AM||NFLX||Nov 25 $290 Calls||$0.45||$0.42||22||-7%||-$92.40|
|9:49AM||META||Nov 25 $112 Puts||$0.68||$0.90||15||32%||$312.00|
|10:01AM||NFLX||Nov 25 $290 Calls||$0.40||$0.80||25||100%||$970.00|
|10:20 AM||DWAC||Nov 25 $24 Calls||$0.40||$0.85||25||113%||$1,095.00|
|10:37AM||IWM||Nov 28 $185 Put||$0.62||$0.63||16||2%||-$3.20|
|– Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade
– Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade
– All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot
– Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions
– Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
|Nov 25, 2022||$4,366|
Loss review: I took some losses on NFLX on volatile first 30min, but was able to get my money back on 3rd trade after 10am, so I’m happy.
Key Takeaways: Focus on what you can control and before the market opens build your game plan so when the bell rings you just act.
This trading journal is a log of all the options trades made. It is a tool that I use to track my progress and improve my trading strategies over time. I use this information to analyze my trading performance, identify patterns, and improve my decision-making processes. By keeping a trading journal, I can learn from my successes and mistakes, and make better trading decisions in the future. You can use other tools for journal as TraderSync , Tradervue or Excel
Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade. Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade. All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot. Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions.
You can find all my journals on Blog. Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns