Trading Journal #74
Discord @ 08:36 am
Good morning @everyone ! Futures green giving great continuation to yesterday’s huge short squeeze up following Mr. Powell comments and with our SPY C400 from $1 at 1:30pm into $8+ at 4pm and more than 10 this morning, what a huge home run for those that held big congrats. Now a pause for some consolidation would be healthy so manage risk wisely. Morning focus on AAPL GOOGL SPY AMZN TSLA. I will be Live Audio Streaming at 9:25am
– GOOGL scalped longs for a gap filling and locked +90% gains in less than 30 min
– NFLX scalped longs for a red to green move and locked +120% gains in less than 20min (closed way too soon)
– QQQ scalped shorts (for some profit taking), locked +225% gains in less than 30 min and done
|Time||Symbol||Contract||Avg Entry||Avg Exit||QTY||Pct Gain||PnL $|
|9:30AM||GOOGL||Dec 02 $101 Calls||$0.85||$1.65||12||94%||$945.60|
|9:31AM||NFLX||Dec 02 $315 Calls||$1.45||$3.20||7||121%||$1,216.60|
|10:01AM||QQQ||Dec 01 $294 Puts||$0.92||$3.00||11||226%||$2,274.80|
|– Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade
– Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade
– All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot
– Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions
– Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
|Dec 1, 2022||$4,437|
Loss review: No losses, so I’m very happy with today’s trading and efficiency.
Key Takeaways: Traders, Trade either up or down, so traders take the opportunities and ride the waves for cash flow.
This trading journal is a log of all the options trades made. It is a tool that I use to track my progress and improve my trading strategies over time. I use this information to analyze my trading performance, identify patterns, and improve my decision-making processes. By keeping a trading journal, I can learn from my successes and mistakes, and make better trading decisions in the future. You can use other tools for journal as TraderSync , Tradervue or Excel
Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade. Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade. All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot. Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions.
You can find all my journals on Blog. Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns