Trading Journal #82
Good morning @everyone ! Happy 2023 for all!
After a pause during the Christmas & New Year season, back to trading today.
I will be Live Audio Streaming at 9:20am
– QQQ started the day short the gap up and the first short got stopped, but the 2nd short gave very nice gains. Closed way too soon as those P267 made +650% gains
– META shorted it twice following rest of market selling pressure, so played the fade nicely on first trade for very nice gains
– IWM scalped some longs vs first hour lows and locked those gains
– NVDA scalped some longs, but not much strength so closed for small gains
– TSLA tried to catch the falling knife but sellers were strong so I got out for a very small PnL but did well and avoided a big loss.
Today Trading Summary
|Time||Symbol||Contract||Avg Entry||Avg Exit||QTY||Pct Gain||PnL $|
|9:31AM||QQQ||Jan 03 $267 Puts||$0.90||$0.80||11||-11%||-$123.20|
|9:34AM||QQQ||Jan 03 $267 Puts||$0.60||$0.90||17||50%||$489.60|
|9:41AM||TSLA||Jan 06 $122 Calls||$2.00||$2.10||5||5%||$44.00|
|9:45AM||TSLA||Jan 06 $122 Calls||$1.75||$1.85||6||6%||$52.80|
|9:47AM||META||Jan 06 $121 Put||$1.15||$1.85||9||61%||$619.20|
|10:32AM||IWM||Jan 03 $174 Calls||$0.75||$1.40||13||87%||$829.40|
|10:38AM||TSLA||Jan 06 $120 Calls||$1.25||$1.20||8||-4%||-$49.60|
|10:48AM||NVDA||Jan 06 $150 Calls||$1.20||$1.35||8||13%||$110.40|
|11:14AM||META||Jan 06 $120 Puts||$0.90||$1.00||11||11%||$96.80|
|– Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade
– Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade
– All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot
– Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions
– Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
|Jan 3, 2023||$2,069|
This trading journal is a log of all the options trades made. It is a tool that I use to track my progress and improve my trading strategies over time. I use this information to analyze my trading performance, identify patterns, and improve my decision-making processes. By keeping a trading journal, I can learn from my successes and mistakes, and make better trading decisions in the future. You can use other tools for journal as TraderSync , Tradervue or Excel
Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade. Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade. All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot. Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions.
You can find all my journals on Blog. Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
- Free Daily Charts (3)
- Trading Journal (182)
- Weekly Performace (1)