Trading Journal #90
Good morning @everyone I will be Live Audio Streaming at 9:20am
– NFLX started the day long for a red to green and locked +60% gains. Then tried to fade it, but as not much selling pressure, closed short for +20% and moved into next one
– AAPL tried to fade, but not much selling pressure, so I closed for small gains.
– AMZN bought heavy calls for a red to green move and locked +100% gains. Closed a bit too soon as the trade tripled, but I’m happy with the trade and risk management.
– META I faded it from the highs for a nice +60% scalp and done
– AMD bought twice Calls for a bounce from lows but didn’t move quickly so I took the small loss. Some minutes later it bounced up as expected, but it is what it is, so not a problem for me.
– NVDA tried to fade it but took a loss as it was too soon. Stock squeezed higher for some more time and some minutes later faded as expected.
Today Trading Summary
|Time||Symbol||Contract||Avg Entry||Avg Exit||QTY||Pct Gain||PnL $|
|9:30AM||NFLX||Jan 13 $335 Calls||$1.00||$1.60||10||60%||$588.00|
|9:33AM||NFLX||Jan 13 $325 Puts||$0.75||$0.90||13||20%||$179.40|
|9:41AM||AMD||Jan 13 $70 Calls||$0.48||$0.45||21||-6%||-$88.20|
|9:43AM||AAPL||Jan 13 $132 Puts||$0.72||$0.80||14||11%||$95.20|
|9:43AM||AMD||Jan 13 $70 Calls||$0.45||$0.45||22||0%||-$26.40|
|9:46AM||AMZN||Jan 13 $95 Calls||$0.75||$1.50||13||100%||$959.40|
|10:22AM||NVDA||Jan 13 $165 Puts||$0.62||$0.54||16||-13%||-$147.20|
|10:32AM||NVDA||Jan 13 $165 Puts||$0.55||$0.60||18||9%||$68.40|
|10:54AM||META||Jan 13 $137 Puts||$0.90||$1.50||11||67%||$646.80|
|Jan 13, 2023||$2,275|
This trading journal is a log of all the options trades made. It is a tool that I use to track my progress and improve my trading strategies over time. I use this information to analyze my trading performance, identify patterns, and improve my decision-making processes. By keeping a trading journal, I can learn from my successes and mistakes, and make better trading decisions in the future. You can use other tools for journal as TraderSync , Tradervue or Excel
Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade. Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade. All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot. Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions.
You can find all my journals on Blog. Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
- Free Daily Charts (3)
- Trading Journal (182)
- Weekly Performace (1)