Trading Journal #67
08:41 am: “Futures red to start the week as we have a shortened trading week due Thanksgiving, market will be closed on Thursday and early close on Friday, so expect a low volume week.
08:42 am: “Morning focus on gapping down stocks to see if hold the morning print and go red to green OR fade lower into last week lows.
- AMZN AAPL: I started the day looking for a bounce up, so I took some Calls but momentum stalled and no follow through so I closed and focus on other stocks
- DIS: big gap up day and I let it fade a bit and tried to buy the lows, but sellers were stronger so I step aside and forget it
- NVDA saw some bull flow early, so I took some cash that gave me great cash flow, but momentum stalled at 154s, so I locked my gains. I still tried to fade it, but not easy so I locked small gains on those shorts and step aside
- GOOGL took some short as stock was fading on day 2 pullback but closed a bit too soon. Still nice cash flow
- KO saw some bull flow so I jumped on KO calls for nice cash flow
- IWM AMD TSLA I tried to play a bounce up after 11am, but it was not easy so I closed and went back to cash.
- XOM saw oil jumping up after some OPEC news, so I took a scalp long for nice cash flow
|Time||Symbol||Contract||Avg Entry||Avg Exit||QTY||Pct Gain||PnL $|
|9:31AM||AMZN||Nov 25 $97 Calls||$0.85||$0.80||12||-6%||-$74.40|
|9:31AM||AAPL||Nov 25 $152.5 Calls||$0.70||$0.85||14||21%||$193.20|
|9:35AM||DIS||Nov 25 $105 Calls||$0.35||$0.40||29||14%||$110.20|
|9:37AM||AMZN||Nov 25 $97 Calls||$0.80||$0.68||13||-15%||-$171.60|
|9:39AM||NVDA||Nov 25 $160 Calls||$0.75||$1.20||13||60%||$569.40|
|9:41AM||AAPL||Nov 25 $152.5 Calls||$0.62||$0.85||16||37%||$348.80|
|10:02AM||MSFT||Nov 25 $237.5 Puts||$0.90||$1.25||11||39%||$371.80|
|10:04AM||NVDA||Nov 25 $145 Puts||$0.80||$0.90||13||13%||$114.40|
|10:13AM||NVDA||Nov 25 $145 Puts||$0.75||$0.90||13||20%||$179.40|
|10:21AM||GOOGL||Nov 25 $96 Puts||$0.65||$0.80||15||23%||$207.00|
|10:29AM||KO||Nov 25 $62 Calls||$0.32||$0.30||31||-6%||-$99.20|
|10:35AM||KO||Nov 25 $62 Calls||$0.29||$0.36||34||24%||$197.20|
|10:56AM||IWM||Nov 21 $182 Calls||$0.55||$0.60||18||9%||$68.40|
|11:14AM||AMD||Nov 25 $74 Calls||$0.72||$0.70||14||-3%||-$44.80|
|11:21AM||TSLA||Nov 25 $190 Calls||$0.40||$0.40||25||0%||-$30.00|
|12:02PM||XOM||Nov 25 $113 Calls||$0.30||$0.40||33||33%||$290.40|
|– Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade
– Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade
– All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot
– Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions
– Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
|Nov 21, 2022||$2,230|
Loss review: I took some losses as the market was slow and choppy but I did good closing trades fast to avoid a bigger loss.
Key Takeaways: You never know what’s going to happen next. When you are trading, you take action and don’t think too much… IF momentum stalled, you close trade, step aside and re-evaluate it later
This trading journal is a log of all the options trades made. It is a tool that I use to track my progress and improve my trading strategies over time. I use this information to analyze my trading performance, identify patterns, and improve my decision-making processes. By keeping a trading journal, I can learn from my successes and mistakes, and make better trading decisions in the future. You can use other tools for journal as TraderSync , Tradervue or Excel
Content is provided for informational purposes only considering average $1,000 per trade. Comissions already included: $0.60 per contract, per trade. All entries and exits are timestamped realtime via Discord Bot. Traders can have different Entries, Exits, Dollar Amount, Risk management and Comissions.
You can find all my journals on Blog. Past historical data is no guarantee on future returns
- Trading Journal (142)
- Trading With… (2)